Keep Snail Pellets Away From Your Pets
Snail and slug pellets may usually be advertised as "pet safe." However, this is known not to be true. Even in small quantities, these pellets can be toxic to our furry friends.
[Image1 Retrieved from MorgueFile]
Dogs are most likely to retrieve a box from a shelf in your garden shed or a high surface such as a shelf. To prevent ingestion of slug pellets avoid any access to baits or simply do not by them and find other alternatives.
Symptoms may include panting, drooling, dilated pupils, vomiting, diarrhoea, twitches or tremors, seizures, low body temperature, depression or coma.
It is important to seek professional advice immediately if your pet is exhibiting any of these symptoms.
239895 - 2023-07-18 04:44:46
Copyright 2022 OatLabs ABN 18113479226